Building Use Calendar View what is happening in and around the building.
TH Helpdesk and Building Use (For Employees Only)
Please enter same username and password you use to login to computer and fill out the form for fast service.
Building Use (For Non Employees Only) Please complete the Google Form and submit
Classroom, Community Room, Library
Performing Art Center (PAC)
Hourly Rate (per person)
Hourly Rate (per person)
Cafeteria Food Service Worker
Cleaner, Laborer, Maintenance Worker
Lighting/Sound for PAC
Pool Lifeguard (instructional/swim lessons)
Additional Lifeguard (when required by pool policy)
Rate (per area)
Rate (per area)
Field or Outdoor Court
Lining & Relining of Field
*All organizations must submit proof of insurance listing the THSCD as additional insured.
INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF FACILITIES
1. Notwithstanding any terms, conditions or provisions, in any other writing between the parties, the facility user hereby agrees to effectuate the naming of the District as an Additional Insured on the facility user's insurance polices, except for workers' compensation and N.Y. State Disability insurance.
2. The policy naming the District as an Additional Insured shall:
a. Be an insurance policy from an A.M. Best A- rated or better insurer licensed to conduct business in New York State. A New York licensed and admitted insurer is strongly preferred. The decision to accept non-licensed and non-admitted carriers lies exclusively with the District.
b. State that the organization's coverage shall be primary and non-contributory coverage for the District its Board, employees and volunteers. It is the intent of this agreement that Additional Insured status shall cover and extend to property and facilities including, but not limited to all areas identified in the application and/or permit, and sidewalks, walkways, parking lots, entrances, stairs, and all other areas incidental to and/or connected with the use of the premises.
c. Additional Insured status shall be provided by standard or other endorsements that extend coverage to the District (CG 20 26) or equivalent. The decision to accept an endorsement rests solely with the District. A completed copy of the endorsement must be attached to the certificate of insurance.
3. The certificate of insurance must describe the services provided by the facility user that are covered by the liability policies.
4. The facility user agrees to indemnify the District for applicable deductible and self-insured retentions.
5. Minimum Required Insurance:
a. Commercial General Liability Insurance
$1,000,000 per occurrence/ $2,000,000 aggregate
with no exclusions for athletic participants
$2,000,000 Products and Completed Operations
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
$100,000 Fire Damage
$10,000 Medical Expense
b. Automobile Liability (When an organization's vehicle is brought onsite)
$1,000,000 combined single limit for owned, hired, borrowed and non-owned motor vehicles.
c. Worker's Compensation and NYS Disability Insurance (For Organizations With Employees)
Statutory Workers' Compensation (C-105.2 or U-26.3); and NYS Disability Insurance (DB-120.1) for all employees. Proof of coverage must be on the approved specific form, as required by the New York State Workers' Compensation Board. ACORD certificates are not acceptable. A person seeking an exemption must file a CE-200 Form with the state. The form can be completed and submitted directly to the WC Board online.
d. Umbrella/Excess Insurance
$1 million each Occurrence and Aggregate. Umbrella/Excess coverage shall be on a follow-form basis over the required General Liability coverage.
Athletic and Recreational Camps
$5 million each Occurrence and Aggregate. Umbrella/Excess coverage shall be on a follow-form basis over the required General Liability coverage
6. The facility user acknowledges that failure to obtain such insurance on behalf of the District constitutes a material breach of contract. The facility user is to provide the District with a certificate of insurance, evidencing the above requirements have been met, prior to the event.