Private School Information

Resident children attending a private school must be registered with the Taconic Hills Central School District even though they will not be attending Taconic Hills schools.

If you move into the district, change your physical address, or your child changes schools please contact Terri Hoffman at (518) 325-2806 or as soon as possible to complete the necessary paperwork.

Transportation Requests:

Applications for school transportation for the year for pupils residing in the Taconic Hills Central School District to private/parochial schools must be filed on or before April 1st, (except where a family moves into the district after April 2nd, in which case applications must be made within 30 days after establishing residence in the district).

This year due to COVID-19, any forms not received by April 16th, 2020, will be delayed in processing and may be considered late and risk being disapproved. It should be noted that even though the District is now transporting a pupil, a new application must be submitted if transportation is again desired for the next school year.

This form must be submitted to the Transportation Department before service can be provided. Please complete a separate form for each school if you have children who attend different schools.

Transportation Request Form [Google Form]

Transportation Department
112 County Route 11A, Craryville, NY 12521

Richard Viebrock 
Supervisor of Transportation