To Register: Contact the District Registrar to set up an appointment.
Download and print the required registration forms listed below. Please complete all forms and bring them to your appointment.
After enrollment is established, at your appointment please be prepared to provide the requested items listed below, or within a maximum of 3 business days from the child(ren)’s first date of attendance. Please also be prepared to complete additional forms (as applicable).
Items Requested At The Time Of Registration
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (or certified copy) or Other Acceptable Document (contact the Registrar for additional information)
- Child's Immunization Record & Last Physical
- Three (3) Proofs of Residence (See list below)
- Custody / Guardianship/ Restraining Order Documents (if applicable)
Additional items For Transferring Students
Name, Address, Phone # and Fax # of Previous School
Copy of Current Report Card
Copy of Current Schedule (only if M.S. or H.S. student)
IEP (Individual Education Plan) from Previous School (if applicable)
Forms To Be Completed At Registration
(Click to download individual forms below)
Required Registration Forms
- Student Registration Form
- Student Emergency Form
- Health History Form
- Student Internet Use Permission Form
- Authorization for Release or Transfer of Student Records (For Transfers ONLY)
Other Registration Forms
- Health Appraisal Form - This form should be completed and returned annually if your child's physical exams are administered by a personal physician.
- Alternate Bus Stop / Drop Off Request Form (if applicable)
- Pesticide Notification Form (optional)
- Student/Parent Portal Access Form (optional)
- Free & Reduced Price Lunch
Documents and Links
- Proof of Residency (list of District accepted documents for Proof of Residency)
- Nonresident Tuition
- FERPA Notice
- Code of Conduct
- Elementary School Student & Parent Handbook
- Jr/Sr High School Student & Parent Handbook
- A Parent’s Guide to Special Education in New York State for Children Ages 3–21 (NYSED)
- District BOE Policies (including Attendance Policy and Sexual Harrassment & Discrimination Policies)
- Immunization Laws and Regulations for Schools
District residents who wish to have their children entered in the selection lottery for the Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) class beginning September 2020 should complete this form and return it to the Registrar's Office by March 27, 2020. Please complete one form per child.